ISCSI RAID ISCSI STORAGE IP SAN - JETSTOR SAS 712ISD 10G
Adding storage capacity is now as simple as plugging a cable into an available port on an Ethernet switch. Brand new JetStor Model 712iSD 10G iSCSI 12 bay RAID array delivers reliable data protection combined with the ease of use and compatibility advantage of iSCSI to support your organization storage requirements. No infrastructure upgrades are needed - iSCSI JetStor will provide block-level storage across your existing network. Two 10Gb/s iSCSI and Two 1Gb/s iSCSI ports per redundant controller provide enough bandwidth to satisfy modern-day server demands.
Engineered to meet stringent demands for continuous availability, JetStor SAS 712iSD 10G iSCSI RAID array features powerful Intel Xeon 64-bit RAID processor for blazingly fast I/O operations, parity-assist ASIC, iSCSI-assist engine, TCP Offload Engine (TOE), completely cableless backplane-based design, and storage capacities reaching 96TB in one small 2U disk enclosure.
Low service and integration costs are assured by the JetStor's cableless design, dual redundant hot-swappable power supplies with two independent power inputs, turbo cooling fans, and embedded RAID controller. Three year warranty comes standard with every iSCSI array and covers all components.
The JetStor SAS 712iSD 10G iSCSI RAID array addresses many challenges present across a variety of businesses and delivers unparalleled storage flexibility, higher levels of data availability, management and configuration simplicity, all while securing maximum investment protection to support future growth.
- 2U 12Bay rack-mount redundant RAID subsystem with SBB compliant controller
- SSD Caching (optional license feature)
- Fast Rebuild Feature
- Advanced data protection: RAID 6, 60, QSnap writeable snapshot, QReplica remote replication, Windows VSS support, volume cloning
- VAAI vStorage API for Array Integration full support
- Supports iSCSI jumbo frame
- Supports Microsoft Multipath I/O (MPIO), MC/S
- Supports RAID levels 0, 1, 0+1, 3, 5, 6, 10, 30, 50, 60 and JBOD
- Local N-way mirror: Extension to RAID 1 level, N copies of the disk
- Global and dedicated hot spare disks
- Write-through or write-back cache policy for different application usage
- Supports greater than 2TB per volume set (64-bit LBA support)
- Supports manual or scheduling volume snapshot (up to 64 snapshot)
- Snapshot rollback mechanism
- On-line volume migration with no system down-time
- Online volume expansion
- Instant RAID volume availability and background initialization
- Supports S.M.A.R.T, NCQ and OOB Staggered Spin-up capable drives
- High efficiency power supply which compliant with 80plus
- Qty 4 SAS JBOD attachment for additional capacity expansion total 480TB