OCSCSI:121 SCSI Drive Copier
This high-speed, one-to-one, OCSCSI:121 SCSI Drive Copier duplication system is capable of duplicating a SCSI master drive to one SCSI target at speeds exceeding 7 GB/min. This revolutionary system is housed in a slim-line chassis and is completely self-contained with its own graphic LCD display and control panel. No monitor or keyboard required.
- Brand unimportant: Master & target drives can be different sizes, brands, & models.
- Compaq Diagnostics: Supports Compaq diagnostics partition.
- Defragmentation Engine: User can engage engine to defrag a Fat 16 or Fat 32 partition.
- O/S Independent: Clone any operating system. Scales DOS, FAT 16/32 & NTFS.
- Portable: Most compact single-target system on the market.
- Up to 24 partitions: Can recognize up to 24 partitions on master drive.
- Built-in cooling fan:Ensures that there will be no data loss due to drive overheating.
- Data Transfer Rate: Speeds may exceed 7GB/min.
- Diagnostics Partitions: Support for HP and Compaq Diagnostic partitions.
- Includes Connectors: Standard 68-pin SCSI-3 connectors.
- Supports all SCSI Drives: The unit is forward and backward compliant (includes cables for 68 pin SCA 3 connections). For 50 or 80 pin to 68-pin and SE to differentials, please see SCA 50 or 80 pin adapter sets
Embedded Software/Firmware Includes:
A simple sector by sector copying for all unrecognized partition types. Drives with the same geometry are recommended when using this copy method.
The intelligent cloning of all Microsoft Operating Systems; DOS thru Windows 95, 98,
ME, SE, NT, 2000, 2003, XP, Vista . Scales partitions up or down in size to take advantage of drive size. Automatically detects data, only copying areas where data resides.
Create a master drive using partitions from multiple sources. Either replace an existing partition, or append to the end of the master manager drive.
Choose from multiple partitions(up to 24) per drive. This allows copying of selected partitions only (1st, 3rd, and 11th - for instance).
User can engage an engine to defragment any FAT16 or FAT32 partition on the fly.
Convert FAT16 to FAT32
Expand partitions to their full capacity by converting FAT16 to FAT32 "On the fly".