EconoSAS Portable SAS, SATA, M.2 SATA SSD, IDE and SSD Drive Duplicator and DoD Wiper
The EconoSAS portable hard disk drive duplicator, is a portable and compact cloning solution ideal for field work technician or anyone on the go. With an easy to read LCD display screen and simple 4 push button front panel this device provides an intuitive interface, and support for SAS/SATA/IDE which makes the EconoSAS the world's most affordable and versatile duplicator.
Faster than software-based cloning the EconoSAS saves time and resources for all your duplicating tasks including software updates, new PC rollouts, or clones drives for systems disaster recovery restores.
The hand-held EconoSAS provides the convenience of on-site as well as "on the bench" duplication. This feature-packed solution is simple and easy to use, and novice users will appreciate the simplicity of the menu function that steps them through key cloning operations.
- Single target hard drive to hard drive duplication
- Hard Drive cloning at speeds approaching 18GB/min (300MB/sec) (depending on drive speed)
- Support for SAS, SATA and IDE Server, RAID Array, Desktop, Laptop and SSD (Solid State Drives) drives
- Supports SAS to SAS, SAS to SATA/IDE cloning in Mirror mode (Operating System Independent)
- Supports SAS to SAS, SAS to SATA/IDE cloning in Fast Data Copy mode when cloning the following file systems (FS): FAT16/32, exFAT, Mac System (HFS/ HFS+/ HFSX), Linux(Ext2/Ext3,Ext4) and NTFS
- Support for eSATA drives, 1.8" microSATA drives, and mSATA (requires optional cable)
- Supports Solid State drives (SSD)
Advanced software including Fast Erase, Full Erase, DoD Erase, Secure Erase, Bit-by-bit compare, Fast Data Copy Mode (System and Files only), All Partitions, Mirror/Whole Media Clone, Partial/Percentage Clone and Skip Bad Sector Mode
- Supports cloning all major brands of 2.5”, 3.5” SATA, SAS HDD/SSD and IDE HDD
- Support for dedicated Read-Only Source Port (cannot be disabled)
- Support drive sizes of 18 TB or more
Support all brands of hard disk drives and SSDs
- Support GPT, MBR, and Advanced Formats
- User upgradeable firmware via hard disk drive
- Adjusts all necessary target drive structures so target will boot
- Clones all operating systems including Windows XP, Windows VISTA, Windows 7/10, Mac, Linux and Unix
- Full 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty