Failure to return a product within the applicable return period will be deemed to be an acceptance of the product.
- Please contact Storage Heaven Customer Service firstname.lastname@example.org, Monday - Friday from 10:00am - 5:00 pm (EST) to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) before returning your product. This will expedite and help ensure the proper action or credit upon processing.
- In order to expedite a return, please have the following information on hand when requesting an RMA number: Customer number, invoice number, serial number, reason for return, and whether the box has been opened or is manufacturer sealed.
- Please return all products 100% complete including all original manufacturer boxes with the UPC code and packing materials, all manuals, blank warranty cards, accessories and any other documentation included with the original shipment. RMA approval is partially contingent upon products being 100% complete.
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges for all products being shipped for return.
- Customer is responsible for all risk of loss and damage to products being shipped for return. Please fully insure return shipment in case of loss or damage. Please use a carrier that is able to provide you with proof of delivery and tracking capabilities. This is for your protection as well as to ensure quick action on your return.
- Return privileges vary by manufacturer and include but not limited to:
1) no returns accepted with no exceptions,
2) returns for repair or exchange,
3) returns with restocking fee applied if product still sealed/not opened,
4) returns with re-stocking fee applied if product opened, and
5) returns with no restocking fee applied. There are no refunds for services rendered. Shipping and Insurance fees are buyers responsibility and are not refundable. Absolutely no refunds and/or credits after 30 (thirty) days from date of invoice. Please contact Storage Heaven Customer Service email@example.com 800.367-3054 for details.
- Return shipping address will be provided by customer service representative after RMA is granted.
If Customer receives damaged products; please refuse the products upon original delivery attempt. If damaged products are accepted from the carrier, such damage should be noted on the carrier delivery record. Please save the product and the original box and packaging and notify Storage Heaven immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and a pick up of damaged products. Please notify Storage Heaven Customer Service firstname.lastname@example.org 800.367-3054 of damaged products WITHIN 48 HOURS of receipt. Timely receipt of this information is necessary to successfully file a damage claim with the carrier.