NetClon Hard Drive Duplicator and Wiper
Clones and Wipes HDD/SSD/Flash Inside Windows and Linux Computer Regardless of Drive Interface
The NetClon Series of drive imagers and duplicators reduces the headache of having to support the myriad of drive connections and interfaces on the market. A full color screen with a familiar Windows user interface and support for almost any data interface with cloning and imaging via GbE RJ-45 Interface without removing the drive.
Faster than software-based cloning the NetClon saves time and resources for all your duplicating tasks including software updates, new PC rollouts and content distribution.
These NetClon devices provide the convenience of on-site as well as "on the bench" duplication and imaging for any IT support staff. This feature-packed solution is simple and easy to use, users will especially appreciate the fact they no longer have to wonder if their cloning devices support the latest interface or a legacy one connector from the past.
- Extremely fast cloning at up to 12GB/min
- Extremely fast wiping at up to 20GB/min
- Sector copy - support most Windows and Linux file systems
- Familiar and easy to use Graphical User Interface
Portable and desktop device for office or on the road use
- Create comprehensive log reports
Wipe HDDs to NIST-800-88 and DoD, NSA standards
Features and Benefits
- Clones from hard disk drive to an image file
- Clones from an image to 5, 8 or 16 target drives (1:5, 1:8 or 1:16) inside PC
- Support for all drive interfaces, including new and old since it clones via RJ45 ethernet port
- Supports cloning in Mirror mode (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Linux Ext2/3/4, ReiserFS, XFS)
- Multi-Image Master: Store multiple images created in NetClon a built-in drive or on drive or on a USB enclosure connected to the NetClon and then clone to selected target drives installed in PCs
- Image Manager function: supports to export/import/delete/rename/preview backup images
- Client Mode Function supports function to carry out direct backup/copy/wipe in Client PC
- Automatic partition adjustment: when the master and target disk size is not identical, will adjust partition size to fit
Clone verification: total contents of all the disks are analyzed and verified and compared to data from the source disk
- Wipe feature: Sanitize hard drives to NSA, NIST 800-88 and DoD 1, 3 and 7-pass specification
- Color touch screen display provides an intuitive and easy to use interface
- Bad sector handling. Scan for bad sectors on the source drive, abort or skip and log for review.
- Audit trail/log reports provide detailed information on each Wipe task.
- Image backup of source drive
- Clone from an image backup file to target device (1:5, 1:8 and 1:16)
Storage / management of the disk image file
You can make backup of computer drive as an image file on the NetClon and manage them
Supports various cloning methods
It proceeds cloning by selecting a stored image file and is separated into Multi-Cast and Single-Cast depending on the cloning method.
Multi Image Clone
Clone to multiple computers from different image concurrently
Clone to multiple computers from a single image concurrently
Smart ASYNC Function
Automatic drive cloning when a computer is connected to cloning device that is pre-programmed to recognize PC or Server serial number.