SS:AIO Mobile M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD, SAS, SATA, IDE, USB3 & FireWire All-In-One Hard Drive Duplicator
The SS:AIO All-In-One "Swiss Army Knife" one to one and two to two hard disk drive duplicator, is a compact and portable cloning solution. A full color touch screen provides an intuitive interface and support for PCIe/SAS/SATA/IDE/USB3 and Firewire makes the SS:AIO an extremely versatile duplicator
Faster than software-based cloning the SS:AIO saves time and resources for all your duplicating tasks including software updates, new PC rollouts and content distribution.
The hand-held SS:AIO provides the convenience of on-site as well as "on the bench" duplication. This feature-packed solution is simple and easy to use, and novice users will appreciate the the various profile settings with best estimated cloning methods.
- Up to three target and three master drive to drive duplication
- Hard Drive cloning at speeds approaching 24GB/min
- Support M.2 PCIe NVMe, mSATA, SATA, and mini-PCIe SSD drive types
- Support for SAS, SATA and IDE, hard drives and SSDs, USB3, FireWire and Thunderbolt (Thunderbolt to FW cable required) ports
- Supports SAS to SAS, SAS to SATA/IDE cloning in Mirror mode (Operating System Independent)
- Support 1.8”/2.5”/3.5” IDE and IDE ZIF drives, eSATA, microSATA, mSATA and compact flash media
- Supports Solid State drives (SSD)
- Write-protected master drives. SS:AIO ports that are designated as a source/master are automatically write-blocked to prevent any alteration to sensitive data on the source drive
- Advanced software including SmartCopy, Selective Partitions, MirrorCopy and MasterManager
- Mirror Copy (bit for bit copy). Supports all O/S including Windows, Linux and MAC
- Network sharing: Allows network access (upload/download) to drive images and log files
- Hash verification: (SHA1, SHA256 or MD5) - Users can clone and verify the exact replication of the master drive in one single process. Hash verification is embedded in the audit trail/log file
- Multi-Image Master: Store multiple images created in SS:AIO in a repository on a SATA drive or on a USB enclosure connected to the SS:AIO and then clone to selected target drives. Users can also store multiple SS:AIO created images on a shared network location and then clone to selected targets.
- For Multiple partition drives, SS:AIO automatically selects the optimum cloning method (Clever or Mirror)
- SmartCopy (copies only data areas, skips blank sectors, scales partitions to target). Supports FAT16/FAT32/NTFS and Linux (ext, ext2, ext3, ext4) file systems
- Adjusts all necessary target drive structures so target will boot
- Wipe feature. Sanitizes hard drives to DoD 7-pass specification, offers Secure Erase and custom pass settings, meets NIST 800-88 guidelines
Compact footprint of 7.6”X 5.5”X 2.6” takes up minimal real estate on the work bench. The SS:AIO weighs approximately 2.0 lbs.
- Color touch screen display provides an intuitive and easy to use interface
- Bad sector handling. Scan for bad sectors on the source drive, abort or skip and log for review.
Audit trail/log reports provide detailed information on each task. A digital signature is included in the report for authentication purposes
- Additional features include HPA/DCO support, a HDMI port for connection to a monitor and 2 USB 2.0 host ports for keyboard or mouse connectivity
- Technical Application Notes - Understanding mini PCIe, mSATA and M.2 SSDs
- mSATA and Mini PCIe (mPCIe) - These SSDs have similar connectors. The mSATA SSD is Serial-ATA based, while the Mini PCIe is PCIe based. These two types of SSDs are not interchangeable.
- M.2 Solid State Drives (SSDs) come with one of two types of physical layers (PHY) and three types of controllers:
- SATA physical layer – SATA M.2 SSDs utilize the SATA controller.
- PCIe physical layer – There are two controllers for PCIe M.2 SSDs: AHCI Controller or NVMe Controller
- Typically, SATA M.2 SSDs utilize the “B & M key” while PCIe NVMe or PCIe AHCI SSDs utilize the “M key”.