Atola TaskForce: A Reliable and High-Performance Forensic Imager You Can Trust
When it comes to forensic imaging, having a dependable and high-performance tool is essential. That's where Atola TaskForce comes in. TaskForce is an advanced forensic imager designed to work with both functional and damaged media. With its advanced features and user-friendly interface, TaskForce is the preferred solution for forensic professionals who require speed, accuracy, and versatility.
Unveiling the Capabilities of Atola TaskForce
Simultaneous Imaging Sessions: 12+ Devices at Once
Atola TaskForce sets a new standard for multitasking in the forensic market. Its server-class hardware enables the launching and management of 12+ parallel imaging sessions, ensuring efficient and rapid processing of multiple devices simultaneously. With a cumulative imaging speed of 15 TB/hour, TaskForce delivers unparalleled performance in data acquisition.
Comprehensive RAID Autodetection and Imaging
One of the standout features of Atola TaskForce is its advanced RAID autodetection module. This powerful algorithm allows TaskForce to effortlessly identify and image RAID arrays with unknown configurations. Whether it's RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, JBOD, or even mdadm-created RAID, TaskForce identifies and applies the appropriate configuration with a single click. It supports a wide range of file systems, including NTFS, ext4/3/2, XFS, exFAT, APFS, HFS/HFS+, and FAT32/16.
Unmatched Support for Damaged Drives
Dealing with physically damaged hard drives and problematic solid-state drives can be challenging. However, Atola TaskForce rises to the occasion by offering a comprehensive imaging approach that aims to retrieve as much data as possible. TaskForce excels in imaging data from good heads only, handling freezing drives, drives with surface scratches, and even those with firmware issues. With in-depth drive diagnostics, pause/resume functionality, and current sensors on all SATA, SAS/SATA, and IDE ports, TaskForce provides a robust solution for handling damaged media.
Multi-User Access from Any Device
Atola TaskForce understands the importance of collaboration and accessibility. Its highly intuitive and task-oriented user interface allows for simultaneous operation by multiple users. Whether you're using a computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone, TaskForce can be accessed via the Chrome browser, providing seamless access to the powerful forensic imager from any device within the same local network.
Three Flexible Connectivity Options
TaskForce offers three convenient ways to manage your forensic imaging tasks:
- **10Gb Ethernet Network**: By simply entering the IP address in Google Chrome, TaskForce can be accessed from any device within the same local network. With two 10 Gbit Ethernet ports, support for dynamic (DHCP) IP or static IP address, and secure connections with password-protected network folders, TaskForce ensures a smooth and secure imaging process.
- **Standalone Mode**: The compact size of the TaskForce system makes it ideal for fieldwork. With its built-in touch screen, TaskForce operates independently, eliminating the need for additional computers.
- **Remote Wi-Fi Connection**: TaskForce can be easily supplemented with a WiFi 802.11n 150 Mb/s adapter, enabling a secure network for remote control via laptops, tablets, or smartphones. This feature provides flexibility and convenience, especially when working in remote locations.
Additional Features for Enhanced Forensic Imaging
Atola TaskForce goes beyond its primary imaging capabilities. It offers a range of additional features to support your forensic analysis:
- Wiping with various methods: Pattern, Secure Erase, NIST 800-88, DoD 5220.22
- Browse files on any connected device
- SMART viewing + recording it before and after image acquisition
- Hash calculation (linear and segmented): MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA512
- HPA & DCO control and recovery
- Automatic report generation
- Case management system