ZXT SAS, SATA, IDE & USB Drive Hard Disk Drive Wiper DoD, NSA/NIST
Introducing the affordable ZXT 8 port SAS and SATA DoD and NIST compliant sanitization device. This device supports the wiping of your drives at speeds up to 24 GB per minute to all ports simultaneously! The ZXT also supports wiping up to 4 USB external enclosures at the same time. This device features a clear and easy to read graphical user interface that is simple and easy to use.
The ZXT has zero limitations when it comes to wiping, with full support for DoD and NIST standards and even custom wipes as well. In other words, you have total control.
The ZXT comes with support for 3.5" SAS and SATA hard disk drives and also includes 2.5" SATA and 2.5" SAS with optional adapters. You may also get support for USB, IDE, ZIF, mSATA, microSATA, eSATA and flash media with purchase of additional adapters.
The ZXT can be controlled over a network via web browser via its built in 2 gigabit ethernet port allowing the user to have access to all functions.
Advanced functions include Rask Macro, audit trail, log reports, and the ability to configure user profiles. You may also attach this device to a keyboard and mouse for added control and ease of use.
This device will simplify the process for recyclers and corporation big or small who demand the best and most affordable high speed device for recycling or permanently erasing all popular hard disk drives on the market today.
- High-speed wiping.The ZXT will sanitize hard drives at speeds exceeding 24GB/min
- Multi-target wiping: 8 dedicated 3.5” SAS/SATA bays (SAS-1/SAS-2/SAS-3/SAS-4 and SATA-1/SATA-2/SATA-3), 4 USB 3.0 ports
- Built-in support for 3.5”SAS/SATA hard drives: Support for standard-height (up to 9mm), 2.5” SATA is available with an optional slide-in caddy. 2.5” SAS
is supported with an optional adapter
- IDE, 1.8” and 1.8” IDE ZIF drives: support is available using optional adapters
- eSATA, mSATA, micro SATA and Flash Media supported with optional adapters
- Supports wiping USB enclosures and USB thumb drives: 4 USB 3.0 ports are available
- DoD Wipe.:Supports 7 pass DoD 5220-22M wipe
- Secure Erase: Supports a single pass Secure Erase
- Custom Pass Wipe: Set a custom number of wipe passes. Gutmann 35 pass wipe can be accomplished using the Task Macro feature
- Cable-free, slide - inbays: provide fast, worry-free, insertion/removal of drives
- Networksupport: Connect ZXT to a network. ZXT includes 2 Gigabit
- Multi-session capability: Allows user to perform multiple tasks - up to 5 tasks can be run concurrently
- Icon-Based user interface is simple to use: easy to navigate
n 5”Colortouchscreen provides a bright, responsive display
- Remote operation: Connect ZXT to a network and control all operations from a remote computer using a web browser. Remotely operate multiple ZXT units that are connected to the same network
- Advanced Administrative functions: allow administrator to manage network settings, create user profiles, save configurations
- Audit trail/Log Report provides detailed information of each operation. Can be exported to HTML, XML or PDF format
n HPA/DCOsupport. Wipe/sanitize hidden areas which may exist on a hard drive
- Task Macro. Users can set specific tasks to be performed sequentially. Automates your processes to optimize and streamline operations
- HDMI Portallows you to connect to a projector or monitor
- USB 2.0 Ports: 3 USB 2.0 device ports available for mouse, keyboard
- Power-Protected Bays: If a defective hard drive causes a power failure, only the bay in which the drive is inserted will shut down. The remaining bays will continue to operate.