FIBRE-CHANNEL RAID 16GB WITH SATA SAS SSD DRIVES - JETSTOR SAS 724FD 16G
Featuring dual-redundant active/active array controllers, the JetStor 724FD 16G RAID subsystem features 16Gb FC-AL host performance to increase system efficiency and performance. It features high capacity expansion, with 24 hot-swappable SAS2 hard disk drive bays in a 19-inch 2U rackmount unit, scaling to a maximum storage capacity in the terabyte range.
Engineered to meet stringent demands for continuous availability, JetStor SAS 724FD 16G Fibre Channel RAID array features a brand-new LSI 800 MHz Dual Core RAID-On-Chip Processor, Generation3 PCI-E internal bus, DDR3 cache, completely cableless SAS backplane-based design with SES capabilities. Further expansion is possible via a JBOD expansion chassis.
Low service and integration costs are assured by the JetStor's cableless design, two redundant hot-swappable power supplies with two independent power inputs, turbo cooling fans, and dual embedded RAID controllers. Three year warranty comes standard with every FC SAN array and covers all components.
The JetStor SAS 724FD 16G Fibre Channel RAID addresses many challenges present in datacenters and delivers unparalleled storage flexibility, higher levels of data availability, management and configuration simplicity, all while securing maximum investment protection to accommodate future data growth.
- 16Gb FC-AL host performance
- LUN (Logical Unit Number) Masking
- 1500MB/sec bandwidth to support the most demanding non-linear editing and SAN environments
- Exclusive Advanced Data Sentry technology (RAID 6) provides the highest level of data protection. Multiple simultaneous drive failures can be tolerated without downtime or data loss
- Array Roaming feature gives administrators the ability to move a complete raid set to another system without losing RAID configuration and data on that raid set
- Redundant Flash Image provides an extra layer of protection against the firmware image corruption. If the primary firmware of the RAID controller becomes corrupted, the secondary firmware image will automatically be used
- 2.5" disk drives deliver high IOPS while providing excellent rotational stability and vibration resistance
- ASIC assisted parity for lightning-fast throughput
- RAID controllers provide RAID 0, 0+1, 1, 3, 5, 6, 30, 50 and RAID 60, Global Hot Spare Disk, Auto Rebuild and up to 4GB of DDR2 ECC SDRAM-based data cache
- Intelligent 6G SAS backplane design (uses no cables) allows "hot swapping" of disk canisters, power supplies and fans for increased reliability, lower cost and ease of maintenance
- Built-in management Ethernet port provides easy access to the web-based GUI RAID Manager for configuration, management and monitoring functions. E-mail event notification is built-in
- Optional 72-hour cache Battery Backup Module available
- Scheduled Online Parity Consistency verification feature insures RAID set integrity
- Up to 128 addressable LUNS per RAID Set
- Optional JetStor SAS 724JD JBODs are available for further capacity expansion